Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Handmade Out and About: Black Rose Ring at The Crofoot

Posted by Crystal

You may recall that I bought a ton of awesome handmade goodies at Baar Bazaar.

Well, I got a chance to rock one of my purchases recent at The Crofoot.  I went to see my bff Tunde and his band Stereoluxxx open for Robyn.  Stereoluxxx also played at Bang to a Different Beat where Flint Handmade vended.


This is (l-r) my friend Gwen, my sister April and me...wearing the Black Rose Ring by White Lily Jewelry.  I told you Krystal of White Lily was my new favorite jewelry artist!

Email your real life pics of you wearing handmade out and about to flinthandmade@hotmail.com and we'll post them on the blog!

P.S. I'm not in love with the name "Handmade Out and About" for these posts.  So, if you have another idea, comment with your suggestions.  If your idea is selected, you will win $15 in Flint Handmade merchandise of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment