Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday Craft Market Sampler

Here is a sample of what you'll find at the Holiday Craft Market.  Tune in regularly to preview more vendors!

Art prints and paper goods featuring my cheerful and whimsical drawings
I like crocheting things I like to wear.  This can be modern interpretations of vintage patterns or creating items that become topics of discussion like healthy sexuality or green and sustainable living.  I would describe my products as urban chic with a mod flair.
I make drawstring backpacks out of t-shirts; designs are single panel, double panel and quad panel.  For a day at the beach, at a concert, for use at the gym – whatever suits your personal style and needs.  These bags are lined with decorative fabric, and all sports-themed bags are lined with vinyl to transport muddy shoes, dirty workout clothing, etc.  Backpacks sizes are 13’’ x 18’’ and 14’’ x 19’’.  With the leftover material, I also make woven coaster sets.  Why waste perfectly good material!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love, crafty ladies! Looking forward to the big event!

    ReplyDelete