Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Craft Market Sampler

Here is a sample of what you'll find at the Holiday Craft Market.  Tune in regularly to preview more vendors!

All of my products use vintage images, decoupage, wood, and humor to create affordable jewelry and accessories.  Recently, I have incorporated my main idea with encaustic medium to create smaller mixed media art that fit the same theme.  I try to create designs for men, women, and children of all ages.


Handmade and affordable contemporary, steampunk and traditional jewelry and beaded accessories.  I am excited to introduce many new pieces this holiday season!


I create my jewelry by taking apart old jewelry, found and given to me, to create new pieces. I also use metal clay to create pendents of my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment