Thursday, August 4, 2011

Maker Faire 2011 Recap!

Posted by Crystal Pepperdine, Founder and Executive Director of Flint Handmade

Wow!  Maker Faire Detroit 2011 was awesome!  I barely left the Handmade Detroit Craft Faire area, but I still had a fantastic time.  :)

Check out the pics!

I did a demo for Craft on upcycled wrist pincushions.

When I wasn't demo-ing, I was helping fellow Flint crafter Michelle at her Aisle 3 table.

Our table neighbor was Tracie Lampe of Radical Recycks, who wrote an AWESOME book called Upcycled Accessories

This is the FIRST book in the new Flint Handmade Library!  We would love to get more craft books signed by the author.

Michelle sold a necktie wallet to the inventor of the Lifesize Mousetrap and his lovely wife/mouse assistant.


Can't wait for Maker Faire 2012!

P.S. Here's the post from Maker Faire 2010. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment