Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OK Go and White Knuckles: Soundtrack for Flint Handmade?

Posted by Crystal

Among my friends, it's no secret that I absolutely adore the band OK Go.  I was introduced to them about 10 years ago on a road trip to a women's issues conference in Connecticut and it has been a musical love affair ever since.  They have just the right mix of intellectual lyrics, snappy beats and boyish charm.  ;)

AND...now they have a wonderfully creative music video featuring doggies!!!

Ruh-roh!  I freakin' love doggies!!!

AND...wanna know the best part? 

The song is called White Knuckles.  As you lovely blog readers know, Flint Handmade's logo features some fabulously badass knuckles!


What I really want to do is create a music video of photos from past FH events with White Knuckles as the soundtrack.  How awesome would that be?!?!

Until then, though, here is the official OK Go White Knuckles video for your viewing pleasure:



If the full video width doesn't fit on your screen, you can just watch White Knuckles directly on YouTube.

Special thanks to my bff Tunde and my bf Tom for bringing this video to my attention...my guys know how much I love OK Go and doggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment