Posted by Crystal Pepperdine, Founder and Executive Director of Flint Handmade
Are you READY TO SWAP?!?
We're tight on space since it's too cold to use the sidewalk for tables like we did at the Swap last summer, so fabric, yarn and some other supplies will be in the small back room of The Lunch Studio.
Every 15 minutes (or when the back room clears out), the next 5 Swappers will be called by number to help themselves to the supplies in the back room.
Here are some helpful general announcements about the Swap:
5) If you are not a member, please be sure to arrive no earlier than 11:55am. We promise there will still be LOTS of supplies for you to take!
6) The Flint Handmade Registration Table inside The Lunch Studio will be open during the entire Swap and you MUST sign in to participate.
7) The Lunch Studio will be open for business, so you can grab lunch at anytime and then do some more swapping!
8) If you would like to volunteer at the Swap, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We need volunteers for 2 shifts: 11am-1pm and 1pm-3pm. Volunteers will receive a special thank you gift!
9) Please make sure that any supplies you bring are clean and in good condition.
10) Our Swaps are held on the first Sunday of very February and August from Noon-3pm at The Lunch Studio, so if you can't make this Swap, you can always join us later in the year!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com!