Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amy of Flint Handmade is an INSPIRATION!

Flint Handmade wanted to share this awesome email we got from Becky Clark! Becky has sold her gorgeous jewelry at Flint Handmade events and attended the No Sew Tote Bag Workshop faciliated by FH Committee Member Amy Kelsey of www.MadeWithLuv.com.

Well, Becky was SO inpired by Amy's excellent instruction at the workshop that she sent us the message and photos below. Enjoy!

Dear Flint Handmade,

I was inspired by Amy. I've had the book "Simply Sublime Bags" that she used at the workshop to make the no sew tote for a couple of years and never made anything from it.

I decided to get it out and try something. I made the keyhole clutch on page 53 with a fat quarter and less than an hour of work.



Here's another one from page 32, the caution bag. I made it from poison stickers my husband had laying around the barn.



Thought I'd pass some pictures along. It was fun to make. Tell her Thank You.

Becky


Ok, this is Flint Handmade again!  Thank YOU, Becky, for the message!

Anyone else out there want to share a crafty inspiration story on our blog?  Email it to us at flinthandmade@hotmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment